Blogger in Draft

If any of my followers out there keep regular blogs, you might think about visiting Blogger in Draft, which has a small host of new features for your blog. These are all in beta right now, but all of them seem to work very well. My favorite is the mobile setting--if you go into your "settings" option in your dashboard from the draft dashboard, you'll see a tab for mobile & e-mail. Selecting this tab will enable you to set your blog so that whenever it is accessed from a mobile device--phone, tablet, Nook, what-have-you, it will automatically format for reading on that device. I've done it for all three of my blogs and I love the feature.

I don't use the e-mail feature, but you can also set a "secret" e-mail address that will allow you to literally post blogs via e-mail. I haven't finished exploring the other new features yet, but so far I'm digging it. I recommend checking it out.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Darkness Spell in 5e is Pointless

Lembas - Elvish Waybread: a real-world recipe

Tech Blog: Xiaomi Mi Box S vs NVIDIA SHIELD TV Android TV Boxes

Psionics in Dungeons & Dragons Part I: Original D&D

Psionics in Dungeons & Dragons, Part II: Advanced D&D

MCU Films: Multiversal Order

Review: Original Dungeons & Dragons Premium Reprint

Wasted Lands - a Completely Customizable RPG

Gummi Bears - Bouncing Here and There and Everywhere