I have uploaded the FINAL (Crom willing) revision of Age of Conan. Changes in this one:
1. The revised Bard class is included (the one in TSR is way too spellcast-y for Conan)
2. Cleaned up a bunch of typos (anyone notice that all through Zingara's race writeup it keeps saying "Zamora"?)
3. Corrected the Sorcerer spell list and listed detecting of magic as a function of the class rather than a spell
4. Removed reference to Hobbits, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, and other D&D-isms from the combat system rules.
5. Cleaned up and clarified saving throws.
Aside from an extra piece of filler art on the last page, I think that's about it. As always, it's at http://www.grey-elf.com/dnd/