I have started (yet another) new blog

http://overpricedpopcorn.blogspot.com/

This one is intended to be a blog of film reviews from the standpoint of those of us who actually pay to see them, rather than the film critic elite--when you go to Rotten Tomatoes, think of this as reviews posted in the "audience" section rather than the "critics" section.

I'd appreciate followers--I'm kicking off this weekend with John Carter and The Hunger Games.  I may re-post some older reviews I've done elsewhere as well, such as Freddy v. Jason and Conan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Darkness Spell in 5e is Pointless

Lembas - Elvish Waybread: a real-world recipe

Tech Blog: Xiaomi Mi Box S vs NVIDIA SHIELD TV Android TV Boxes

Psionics in Dungeons & Dragons Part I: Original D&D

Psionics in Dungeons & Dragons, Part II: Advanced D&D

MCU Films: Multiversal Order

Review: Original Dungeons & Dragons Premium Reprint

Wasted Lands - a Completely Customizable RPG

Gummi Bears - Bouncing Here and There and Everywhere