Rumors of My Site's Disappearance Are Greatly Exaggerated

As the title says: rumors of my website's disappearance are greatly exaggerated.





I got a couple e-mails and messages lately asking what happened to my D&D resources site. 

Oops.

I shuffled some things around when I bought the elflair.com domain, and forgot to create a redirect.

http://www.grey-elf.com/ now goes to my D&D page.  If you go to http://www.grey-elf.com/dnd/ you will now be redirected to the current proper URL.

Sorry for any confusion, folks!  My bad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Darkness Spell in 5e is Pointless

Tech Blog: Xiaomi Mi Box S vs NVIDIA SHIELD TV Android TV Boxes

Lembas - Elvish Waybread: a real-world recipe

Psionics in Dungeons & Dragons Part I: Original D&D

Psionics in Dungeons & Dragons, Part II: Advanced D&D

MCU Films: Multiversal Order

Review: Original Dungeons & Dragons Premium Reprint

Wasted Lands - a Completely Customizable RPG

Gummi Bears - Bouncing Here and There and Everywhere